Michigan Air Products is a tight-knit team working to make HVAC easier for both manufacturers and customers. We’re a growing, family-owned company and we consider our employees part of that family. Our culture is driven by hard work and a team-first mentality, where everyone is pulling for one another.
Meet the talented, passionate, and fun individuals that make up the Michigan Air Products team.
- Featured MAP Team Member: Ian Smith
- Role: Outside Sales
- Office Location: Troy, MI
- Top #JobLove Moment (Favorite project worked on, proud accomplishment, etc.): One of my favorite projects was the new 850,000 square foot Amazon Distribution Center in Romulus. I worked with my customer, Temperature Control, on the project and it had a wide range of products – from make up air units to fans to GRDs. I’ve been at MAP for a long time and in many different roles. The family atmosphere, great culture, and bonds between co-workers are what makes it a truly great place to work.
- Favorite Spot in Michigan: Yost Ice Arena on the U of M campus is my favorite arena in the world to watch a hockey game.
- What is your favorite movie quote?: “I’ll have the pancakes in the age of enlightenment.” – Swingers