Michigan Air Products is a tight-knit team working to make HVAC easier for both manufacturers and customers. We’re a growing, family-owned company and we consider our employees part of that family. Our culture is driven by hard work and a team-first mentality, where everyone is pulling for one another.
Meet the talented, passionate, and fun individuals that make up the Michigan Air Products team.
- Featured MAP Team Member: Brandon Shaya
- Role: MAP Leadership Development Program (MAP’s 6-month rotation program that offers experience in Estimating, Project Management, and Sales). Brandon is currently in the Mechanical Estimating rotation.
- Office Location: Troy, MI
- Top #JobLove Moment (Favorite project worked on, proud accomplishment, etc.): When working at MAP you get to learn new things every day. When you get stuck or don’t understand a product, there is always someone there to help. The amount of wisdom in the office is exponential. Everyone here likes to help and wants you to do a great job.
- Favorite Spot in Michigan: Detroit. The amount of activities and restaurants are endless. Also, all three major sports teams are downtown which I enjoy attending.
- What is the craziest thing you have done for fun?:In Cancun, Mexico, I jumped off a 25 foot cliff into a river. I am not the best with heights, but after I jumped and came out of the water I realized my love for adventure.
Pictured: Brandon & his fiance, Tannia, at the Grand Canyon