“I think as a company, if you can get those two things right — having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute on the stuff — then you can do pretty well.” – Mark Zuckerberg, CEO, Facebook
Meet the talented, passionate, and fun individuals that make up the Michigan Air Products team.
- MAP Team Member: Alan Reitman
- Role: Mechanical Estimating
- Office Location: Troy, MI
- Top #JobLove Moment: I’m very proud of the recent Ash Stevens project I spent months estimating. The job was very challenging as there were many changes with the custom XeteX air handling unit. To see pictures of the unit up and running on the job site is very fulfilling. Also, working at MAP is great because there is always something new and challenging to excite you and keep you learning new things.
- Favorite Spot in Michigan: The Algonac area. I come from a boating family and there are some spots in the channels that have the clearest, most refreshing water I have ever swam. You can’t beat being surrounded by the Great Lakes, especially in the summer time.
- If you could grab a drink with a musician who would it be and why?: Luke Holland. He is one of the best drummers I’ve heard and seems to be a pretty genuine person. I’m not a drummer myself, but I’m a huge fan.