We are excited to share that Greenheck is now offering virtual HVAC University classes beginning the week of June 15.
Several one-hour classes on different topics will be presented each week through August. The classes will be presented live by Greenheck industry experts, qualify for one Professional Development Hour (PDH), and utilize multimedia to enhance your virtual learning experience.
The schedule includes:
• June 16, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Understanding Air and Sound: Properly Specifying Fans to Meet Performance Requirements
• June 17, 1-2 p.m., EDT : Air-to-Air Energy Recovery
• June 18, 1-2 p.m., EDT : HVLS Fan Design, Application and Specification
• June 23, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Kitchen Ventilation Systems: Meeting Codes and Standards
• June 24, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Make-up Air Ventilation
• June 25, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Laboratory Fume Exhaust
• June 29, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Energy Codes and Their Impact on Fan Selection
• June 30, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Life Safety Dampers
• July 1, 1-2 p.m., EDT: Conditioning High and 100% Quantities of Outdoor Air
Additional classes will be posted on www.michiganair.com/events/.
To attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the classes that you are interested in. You will receive a calendar reminder and registration link for each class from email@example.com. Follow the instructions on the email to register. A reminder email with a link to the class will also be sent to you 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
Please see the HVAC U flyer for more information on virtual HVAC University. As always, advise if we can be of assistance and thank you for the opportunity to be of service.